Sunday, January 30, 2011

i [heart] them!

assalamualaikum...
nothing to say...
but i wanna say something here! <--nak jugak!
my name NUR FARAHIN BINTI ALIAS...
alias is my dad...so who his wife : NOOR AINI HJ YAACOB..
so both of them are my beloved PARENTS!
currently...i'm not went back to KL(my hometown) about one month because of busy with assignments,quizzes, and so forth...so just stay at my hostel at Nilai...(best ke? my answer: ok la because my friend and my books n my lappy are with me!! HAHAK)...
hahaha...what a crap things i tell you all....
back to story...
my parents always come to Nilai visiting me...[touching]
if i say i'm homesick ...it is impossible la..[but...but...it is possible la...i do miss them...so calling pon jadi lah!]

so here they are:
 my dad..

and my mom: she's coolest mother n caring too!

at star hut..hehehe..(orang nilai je tahu)..just nice all of the food...
*in the pic: a small cup of milk container...

so i love them so much!
they are every thing to me!
from your daughter : nur farahin alias aka fara ferolin

No comments:

Post a Comment