Saturday, January 22, 2011

=)

assalamualaikum~~
hehehe...ari ni happy sgt2!
journey from nilai to midvalley to one utama to gombak and
last but not least to home!

 before off to midvalley...snap da FUTSAL TEAMS! hehehe.
mmbr text said ECONS won da games!
caya la ECONS!


 me! too happy to shop! hahak!


 MPH my lover!!! lalalala

then i called my mom!
she pick me up! then go OU ..
my dad wanna take road tax!

 then: last stop at gombak!! MISSED this chicken rice shop!
whoever stay at gombak for sure knows dis shop!!!

HOME! <-- missed MY PARENTS! MY CATS [ANN-CHAN N KOUTAROU]

but! will go back again to nilai today! hukhukhuk ='(



2 comments:

  1. mmg sedap ke kat situ..?
    org slalu lalu jer.. hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedap!
    xde kate lain aku bole ckp!!
    hehehehehe...
    mmg laku la kedai ni...

    ReplyDelete