Thursday, May 19, 2011

SMILE DETECTOR!

Assalamualaikum....hehehe...
what was that smile detector??? hmmm we can see that on digital camera have 1 feature which is SMILE DETECTOR...my sis camera[coolpix je] have that feature!!!! when we r hang out together...we will use it!!!!
so today...my family n i have a great great dinner at STABLE STEAK,Kg. Baru....totally love their steaks!!!!! YUMMY..YUMMY...can say that we r regular customer at that restaurant! wow!
so wanna share to u all my siblings n me using this feature...hahahhahahahhaa...
jeng...jeng....jeng.....[funny moments to me n my siblings]

my eldest brother...hahahha[excited !]

my sister [too BIG her smile]

my handsome brother [hahaha]

mine!!!! [totally funniest eva! <--please ignore it n lalallallaa]
saje2 last2 minute camera detect smile fara...fara ubah wajah wat2 t'kejot...hahahhahahha

both of my siblings!!! kuikuikui

HAHAHHA..n HEHHEHEHEHE....
just wanna share THE MOST HAPPY MOMENT that i will never forget with my family!!!
not such a easy for my family to have a gathering like this!
owww...btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS!!! n HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOM!
blanje jgak fara kat dorang!!!!!weeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment